Valuations of Work
The Quantity Surveying & Cost Management services which we provide clients and architects with on projects act as an essential cost management function which ensures that the construction works completed on-site are accurately valued and costs are controlled and also to ensure that the project is completed within the construction budget.
The post-contract cost management & cost control services which we provide to clients include:-
- Valuations of works completed on-site for issuing Interim Certificates
- Advising on cost implications of variations prior to issuing variation orders
- Valuation and agreement of variations in accordance with the terms of contract
- Financial Statements to keep client & architect up to date with the estimated total final cost of the project
- Preparation, negotiation and agreement of final accounts