Valuations of Work
As professional Quantity Surveyors we can provide our clients with accurate and detailed valuations of work completed at various stages of the project to suit the contract
Service overview -
The Quantity Surveying & Cost Management services which we provide clients and architects with on projects act as an essential cost management function which ensures that the construction works completed on-site are accurately valued and costs are controlled and also to ensure that the project is completed within the construction budget.
The post-contract cost management & cost control services which we provide to clients include:-
- Valuations of works completed on-site for issuing Interim Certificates
- Advising on cost implications of variations prior to issuing variation orders
- Valuation and agreement of variations in accordance with the terms of contract
- Financial Statements to keep client & architect up to date with the estimated total final cost of the project
- Preparation, negotiation and agreement of final accounts
We provide our clients with the service of producing valuations of works in progress for interim payments to the main contractor at various stages of the project and as detailed below.