Bonnington Square, London
Project comprised of the alterations and extensions of a dwelling and associated external site works including new basement, underpinning, MEP services etc. The complete internal structure removal and replacement including upper floors, stairs, roof etc.
Our services included:
- Selecting and completing the form of Contract as the JCT Intermediate Building Contract, with Contractor’s Design (ICD), 2016 Edition as specific portions of the works were to be designed and constructed by the main contractor.
- Preparing a detailed cost plan
- Preparing a Bill of Quantities (SMM7)
- Pricing the BQ
- Tender analysis & reporting
- Value Engineering
- Valuations, variations and final account
Services: Quantity Surveying Services
Client: JM Architecture Works